CONNECT VISIONS to SOLUTIONS 2019
The challenge and business opportunity
Each partner (Bosch Czech Republic, Siemens Czech Republic, ŠKODA AUTO, City of Prague) is looking for innovative ideas, products, services, business models in the field of artificial intelligence and is ready to implement it into its business. Check the partners’ visions and key topics and propose innovative solutions for them!
- Data into value: mobility & traffic / energy / ICT,
- Customer focus: data / experience / communication,
- Smart city
Who can apply?
- startups and students from all over the world (startups established later than 2014)
What’s your benefit?
- First of all: You will get an opportunity to make concrete business or to put your idea into practice, it doesn‘t matter if you win or not.
- The overall winner will receive 4.000 EUR sponsored by the organizer of the contest – the Czech-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce - and one year free membership in the chamber.
How it works exactly?
- Fill in the online form to register. In this step you will tell us, which of the partners you prefer to share your solution with.
- We will confirm your registration soon. (Please notice, there is no legal claim for participation.)
- Pitch your solution/s in a short video presentation or a slideshow (or both) in English, which shows your concrete solution/s. The video should not be longer than 1 minute, the slideshow should have max. 10 slides. You can deliver three different solutions at maximum.
- Send your video or/and your slideshow to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer or other upload services. Deadline: 31st August 2019. (Recommendation to you: Keep in mind, that this video or slideshow is the key to your success in the contest and further cooperation with the partners.)
- We will forward your solution to the partner you prefer and to further relevant partners and will match you. This is your chance to get into business!
- Each partner will choose the most promising startup → 4 finalists. Out of these startups the jury (consisting of representatives of the partners) will choose the overall winner at the Winners' Night on 24th October 2019 in Prague.